Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No Sarah February or Ever

I would like to take a minute and honor a man who positively influenced my life and millions of others. I was sad to see Jack LaLanne pass away this week and I thank him for his contributions to nutrition and fitness.

Now, let me focus on someone who isn't a positive influence, Sarah Palin. Dana Milbank of the Washington Post is calling for a moratorium on mentioning Sarah in the month of February. A Sarah free February is a good start, but how about a Sarah free world going forward period. It will never happen as she is the traffic accident that the media can't look away from. Her pompous, arrogant, and stupid rhetoric will indeed continue, but it is our job to make sure she never holds office ever again. Not as a city council member, a mayor, a governor, a congress member, and certainly not as president.

Dumber face on Sarah or the fish?

No comments: